𝑈ņ𝑖𝑠𝑤ȧ𝑝 𝐸𝑥𝑐ℎȧņ𝑔𝑒: Swap, Earn and Build Cryptos Securely
Uniswap is a leading decentralized crypto trading protocol that let you swap, earn, and build cryptocurrencies in a secured way. According to Uniswap, this platform has $1T+ trading volume, 99M+ all-time trade, 300+ integrations, and 4,400+ community delegates. You can swap cryptocurrencies such as ETH, DAI, USDC, USDT, WBTC, WETH, etc. on this exchange. So, if you are not sure about the way to use the 𝑈ņ𝑖𝑠𝑤ȧ𝑝 𝐸𝑥𝑐ℎȧņ𝑔𝑒 or link a wallet on this exchange then you have come to the right as we are talking about the way to swap, earn and build cryptos on this exchange. You can add web or mobile wallets such as MetaMask, Coinbase, WalletConnect, and Fortmatic on this exchange. Users must have the password or seed phrase details of their crypto wallet.
Once you link a crypto wallet to Uniswap, you will be also able to start earning, swapping, and building cryptos. Uniswap apps can be accessed via a browser on the user's Windows or Mac PC. Now, without taking any more time, let’s move forward to learn how to swap, earn and build cryptos on Uniswap.
How to swap tokens on Uniswap?
If you are looking to swap tokens using 𝑈ņ𝑖𝑠𝑤ȧ𝑝 𝐸𝑥𝑐ℎȧņ𝑔𝑒, you need to follow the quick steps that are given below:
- On your Windows or Mac, open a browser
- Now, visit the https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?chain=mainnetpage
- After that, get to the crypto list and choose the token
- Choose the token from which you want to swap the token
- Now, you need to click the ‘Connect Wallet’ button to proceed
- From the wallet lists, choose a wallet that you want to add
- If you are using a mobile wallet, scan the QR to link the wallet
- In case you have set up a wallet on a PC, use the password or seed phrase to access it
- Now, check the details and click the ‘Swap’ button to finish the process
- Finally, you can swap tokens securely using the 𝑈ņ𝑖𝑠𝑤ȧ𝑝 𝐸𝑥𝑐ℎȧņ𝑔𝑒
Method to provide liquidity and earn on Uniswap
Uniswap allows you to provide liquidity and earn on Uniswap. Once you add liquidity on Uniswap, you can start earning fees from each trade performed on the Uniswap pool by adding DAI and 2KEY. Now, follow the steps that are given below to provide liquidity on this exchange:
- Open a browser and visit the https://app.uniswap.org/#/pool?chain=mainnetpage
- Now, get to the ‘New Position’ button and click on it
- After that, you need to choose a token and then click the ‘Connect Wallet’ button
- Once you reach the next page, provide the wallet login details to link to the wallet
- You can use your wallet password or seed phrase details to access it
- Once you connect the wallet, choose the deposit amount, min, and max price
- Now, look at the screen to find the position that you have made
- If asked, choose the ‘Add liquidity’ option to finish the process
In short, Uniswap is a trusted decentralized exchange that is the most compatible platform to swap WBTC, ETH, DAI, and USDT cryptocurrencies. Users who are new at this exchange might be puzzled by the trading processes in case they are not from a technical background. However, you can easily swap and pool on Uniswap with the help of the processes that we have explained above on this page. Make sure to provide a valid password and seed phrase while connecting your wallet to this platform. For now, we can say that you have learned the way to swap and pool on 𝑈ņ𝑖𝑠𝑤ȧ𝑝 𝐸𝑥𝑐ℎȧņ𝑔𝑒 with the help of this post.
Uniswap let swap, pool, vote, and access the charts. You can swap tokens on 𝑈ņ𝑖𝑠𝑤ȧ𝑝 𝐸𝑥𝑐ℎȧņ𝑔𝑒 by connecting a web or mobile wallet by following these steps: